Mobile communication has been developing rapidly for the last few decades. And now has reached to the (5G) 5th Generation Technology and 5G Mobiles are not in demand. Before this, the 4G technology was considered the most powerful, which is commonly used right now. It provides high mobility with the high-level speed of data rates and high capacity IP-based services.
But some challenges have been tracked while a handover in today’s communication systems. So to make the unhappy users satisfied with more facilities, the researchers are going to introduce the 5G technology. It is the latest technology under telecommunication and internet service providers.
Though many countries like the US and Canada have already implemented this technology but not yet launched it in India. Some experts say that it will be launched soon till 2022, but not confirmed; it may also take more than a year.
So, why buy the 5G smartphones?
Cheap 5G Smart Phones
Some popular companies have already launched smartphones that support the 5G network. People are confused about whether to buy the cheap 5G smartphones or not.
Realme has already launched the most affordable 5G smartphone one can buy in India [Real me Narzo 30 Pro], costing Rs 16,999 with a dimensity of 800U chipset, 6GB of RAM, and 64GB of storage.
Not only real me but there are several other companies that have launched cheap mobile phones with 5G supportive technology.
So the people are confused about whether to buy the smartphones that are currently available at their cheapest price or not.
Doesn’t it sound irony?
Why should not buy Cheap 5G Mobiles?
Consumers who are looking to buy inexpensive 5G Mobiles are primarily interested in owning the latest technology devices. but the situation is a bit different right now. When the 5G network will be launched globally, however, it is quite likely that plan for the 5G mobiles would not be at quite an inexpensive level.
Telecom Companies will charge subscribers a fee to use 5G when it is available globally. although it will get cheap, it will take a long time till it would be widespread all over. which will take a long period once again. As a result, there’s no point in getting a cheap 5G phone if you won’t be able to use it once it’s released.
Reasons you should not buy cheap 5G mobile?
It doesn’t make any sense to buy a smartphone that supports 5G technology when you are not even been introduced to the technology yet.
- Even if it costs too little but what if it takes more than a year or two to launch as it is not confirmed, you know.
- The reasons can be very simple that in India, the 5G network infrastructure has not really progressed much in the last few years.
- Even after the launch, it will take time to spread worldwide.
- It may be possible that your phone may get outdated by the time the 5G network launches.
- The technology and hardware are evolving almost every week, so in the upcoming years, it may have a good amount of change.
- And at the beginning, likely the plans will cost high, which are not affordable by the people with an average budget. The price will only come down after the widespread adoption of the technology.
- The 5G modem in your phone may not be compatible with the 5G that will be available in your area. The word “5G” refers to a variety of next-generation wireless networks.
- Perhaps the biggest disappointment can be that, with the exception of a few major areas, many countries have very little 5G coverage. It will be several years in implementing the technology on a nationwide level.
Therefore I will prefer not to buy 5G smartphones right now, considering them cheap otherwise, later you may have to pay for them.
There’s no point in wasting your money in advance, so until the 5G spreads widely, enjoy the 4G facility you already have and make full use of it so that you do not regret it later.
We are here only to make your decision worth useful and to keep you fully updated with the things going around in the world.
In the end, I would only like to say- think smarter, not faster. Visit VIRAL SANT again to read more latest articles.